Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Pop of Color Christmas

I was inspired lately with several black & white challenges I've seen on IG and FB.  Although I love black & white I wanted to add a pop of color to these Christmas cards.  I love the use of non-traditional Berry Burst as the pop of color and I used the new Stampin Blends to color the rhinestones.

Following the challenge this week from Freshly Made Sketches (#309) I designed this adorable Christmas card using a circle from Merry Little Christmas DSP and the deer stamp from Merry Patterns.

2 comments:

  1. I love Berry Burst for a holiday card! The striped ribbon is perfect! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The black and white is gorgeous and the pop of color takes it to another level. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete