Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Holiday Crafting Underway!!

I've taken a week to get my crafting organized....and I'm still not done!!  I've got a couple of events coming up the next few months and one I'm super excited for, is the craft fair at a local high school in Peoria AZ (Liberty HS).    I'm also embarking on a new venture - I'm now a designer for Chalk Couture  (yourchalkchick.com).  I'm so excited about this company - It's a young start up company (launched summer of 2017) and I've got super cute projects and videos to post - so stay tuned!

Here are a couple of projects I've complete for the holiday craft fair - these cute treats usually go quick - and even though we're in Arizona everyone loves Snowman Soup (hot coco) during the holidays.

Every year I make the Hand Santa-tizers for coworkers - who doesn't need a little sanitizer during cold season?

No comments:

Post a Comment