Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day!  As a veteran, this day is very special for me as I remember those soldiers that lost their lives serving their country. 


I had a few moments this weekend to create a few new cards for the Can You Case It Challenge (CYCI#122).


 I just can't get over how dang cute these flamingoes are!  I used the FSJ Fun Filled Prints (PP-0024) and the Summer Fun Wood Pieces (AC-0214) to create this super cute Chill card - of course I had to add some bling with a Sparkle Drop (AC-0022) I wouldn't be the Diva if I didn't!!


How's a sparkly pool floaty - of course it would have sparkles!  I used a piece of patterned paper from the FSJ Fun Filled Prints (PP-0024) and the Don't Sink Stamp and Die (AT-0141 & DI-0167). Sparkle is from clear Wink of Stella (non-FSJ).
Sketch2015-001
 

9 comments:

  1. Misha, both card are fabulous! I love how you can do something chic and something fun! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning. Thanks for playing with us at CYCI. I absolutely love your flamingo card. It really pops. -Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I LOVE that flamingo paper! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a flirty fun flamingo card! I love black and pink! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and Flamingos, you can do nothing wrong with that :D Love both your cards though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are fabulous, Misha! Totally adore those flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you were inspired to create 2 cards from the sketch. I also adore those flamingos, and you can never go wrong with sparkly! Both cards are absolutely adorable, Misha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun cards, Misha! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete