Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I've been gone for a few weeks - you know how it is when life gets in the way of crafting! A little overwhelmed by all of the craft "stuff" I've accumulated, I decided to use up some stash and use stamps and die cuts that have collected dust over the last few months.


 I have two fun cards to share the first uses a stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. - Queen of the Universe - I LOVE this sentiment - and the crown stamp is from Fun Stampers Journey - Crown Me (AT-0073)
















The next card uses the elegant die cut ornamental screen from Crafter's Companion (the Downton Abbey collection) and Fun Stampers Journey Cool Pool satin ribbon (AC-0143) and Happy Birthday stamp (Birthday Sketch SS-0013)


Enjoy your day and Trust The Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad FSJ doesn't have a sentiment like that - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete